Precision digital drives offer three dispensing modes and precision low-maintenance motors— modular format lets you place motor and controller where convenient.
- Flow rate 0.0012 to 3400 ml/min with L/S —flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, and tubing size
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating mode— continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Select your preferred language from the user-friendly menu for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in ml (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Reversible motor—purge tubing before or after pumping or pump fluid in either direction
- Powerful motors let you stack pump heads for increased flow rates and for multichannel applications
These precision drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing by time or by volume. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size. Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings.
Informace o dodávce: Includes 6-ft (1.8-m) line cord with IEC 320/CEE22 socket. These models are shipped with country-specific plug/cord set; please specify ultimate destination when ordering.