Masterflex® I/P® Digital Network-Compatible Pump Systems, Avantor®Dodavatel: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Flow rate 0.0006 to 26 LPM with I/P tubing—flow rate depends on drive rpm, pump head, number of pump heads, and tubing size
- Digital interface with graphical LCD shows pump performance and operating mode— continuous run, timed dispense, copy dispense, or volume dispense
- Remote control available using analog communication—voltage, current and contact closure
- Select your preferred language from the user-friendly menu for programming and operation
- Dispense by Volume in ml (0.001 to 9,999 mL), L, or gal; Copy—1 to 9,999 dispense cycles; or Time—time interval of on/off cycles (1 sec to 99 hr, 59 min, 59 sec per cycle)
- Antidrip function ensures dispensing accuracy
- Brushless, maintenance-free motor offers ±0.1% speed control accuracy with a 6000 to 1 turndown ratio
- Rugged housing is NEMA 4X (IP66) rated for washdown
- Designed with open head sensor technology for enhanced user safety
- Advanced network and communication models feature either EtherNet/IP™ or Profibus communication
Precision drives feature a programmable dispense interval that lets you set the delay between dispense cycles for convenient, automated dispensing by time or by volume. Programmed calibration ensures dispense and display accuracy—drive stores one calibration value per tubing size. Program the drive via the simple membrane keypad; keypad lock/unlock feature protects settings. Select tubing size and enter desired flow rate—drive locks in required rpm.
The advanced communication technology can be directly integrated without the need for dedicated gateways or adapters – includes .EDS standard text file for upload Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity and downloadable iOS-based mobile app permits local pump monitoring and control via phone or tablet. Cloud-based remote pump monitoring capability informs you of operational status; set alerts in the event of any failure or error condition.