Masterflex® Ismatec® Reglo Digital Multichannel Pumps, Avantor®Dodavatel: Avantor Fluid Handling
- Compact, benchtop pumps optimize ease of use, accuracy, and reliability
- 5” (12.7 cm) capacitive TFT/RGB touch screen for crisp resolution and a wide viewing angle
- Flexible operational control via screen or analog remote control
- Continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense modes -- batch control and interval/off time in Volume and Time modes
- Pump lets you save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set up
- Anti-drip and speed ramping available in Volume dispense mode – ensure accuracy and minimize sample loss
- Cassette pump models accept 3-stop tubing for easy loading and secure retention
- Three-level user access – gives you the option of controlling who can operate the pump and at what level
Internet connection via Wi-Fi or standard Ethernet (RJ45) jack on rear of drive; USB connection allows for downloadable firmware updates to be loaded into the pump.
Tubing cassettes (included) accept 3-stop tubing and are easily snapped in/out for quick tubing changes. Accepted tubing ranges from 0.13 to 3.17 mm ID for a wide flow range.
Order the three-stop tubing size and formulation to suit your application needs (sold separately).