This kit is designed to detect the pathogen microorganism Listeria monocytogenes in food samples, after enrichment steps, according to standard microbiology procedures. It can also be used to confirm suspect colonies isolated in selective culture media.
- Contains Uracil-DNA Glycosylase (UDG) to remove carry-over contamination by products from other PCR (one of the main sources of contamination)
- Accepts rapid PCR cycles, so it is compatible with last generation thermal cyclers
- Is thermally very stable. It can remain for weeks in the refrigerator or withstand up to 20 freeze-thaw cycles
- The set of primers/probes is compatible with a viability PCR protocol
- According to ISO 20837:2007, features a standardized concentration internal control to monitor for total or partial inhibitions
- Probes feature high-efficiency Quenchers
This kit has been developed to meet the highest expectations of our customers with regard to performance and robustness, and it is compatible with recent advances in PCR.
Certifikace: FDA method, BAM Protocol Simultaneous Confirmation of Listeria species and L. monocytogenes isolated by real-time PCR (03/26/ 2018). ISO 20837:2006— PCR for the detection of food-borne pathogens. ISO 11290-1: 2017 Horizontal method for the detection and enumeration of Listeria monocytogenes and of Listeria spp. ISO 20838:2006 and ISO 22174:— PCR for the detection of food-borne pathogens.