The Thermo Scientific Thermal Mixer offers variable speed and temperature control with a choice of blocks for microtubes and microplates.
- Fast heat-up and cooling times and quick to reach specified mixing speed
- Temperature range 4 °C to 100 °C
- Temperature control/set range 15 °C below ambient to 100 °C
- Shaking speed 250 to 1400 rpm
- Temperature stability ±0,1 °C
- Even mixing across the thermoshaker block
- Excellent uniformity across the block
- Digital timer with sound alarm 1 min to 96 hours
- Temperature calibration function – Compensate for differences in the thermal behaviour of different tubes and samples
- Choice of 5 interchangeable blocks
- LCD Display indicates the set and actual time of operation, mixing speed, and temperature
- Heating/Cooling and mixing functions can be run independently of each other
Heating and cooling capability to cover a wide range of applications. Compact size with quiet operation. Convenient packages include Thermal Mixer with a block.