Thermal imager, testo 865sDodavatel: Testo
TEST0560.8651EA 30070 CZKTEST0560.8651
Thermal imager, testo 865s
The testo 865s thermal imager offers professional technology and concentrates on functions which are needed in a contractor's daily work. The user-friendly thermal imager, optimized for fast and efficient work. With the testo ScaleAssist functions ensuring optimum setting of the thermal image scale for building thermography and the IFOV warner making sure to avoid measurement errors, always generate the perfect infrared image. This combines all the important properties required for high-quality thermographic measurement – it is accurate, robust, fast and reliable. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported, so it is always there for you when needed.
- Very good image quality: 19200 temperature measuring points ensure precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 160×120 pixels; via integrated SuperResolution technology 320×240 pixels (Spectral range: 7,5 to 14 µm)
- Geometric resolution (IFOV): 3,4 mrad, SuperResolution (IFOV): 2,1 mrad
- Visualize temperature differences from 0,1 °C (0,18 °F) (thermal sensitivity)
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC and free analytical software for creating professional reports
- Fast measurement with fixed focus
- Display ligthing of bright/normal/dark
Detect leaks, identify overheated connections, pinpoint thermal bridges or detect structural defects. The testo 865s thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. It enables time-saving quality assurance and ensures reliable production control.
The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image - therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows exactly what can be measured.
The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, like the thermal insulation behavior of buildings. Choice to save thermal images as JPEGs.
Certifikace: Compliant to EMC: 2014/30/EU, Housing protection class IP 54.
Informace o dodávce: testo 865s thermal imager, including USB cable, mains unit, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, IRSoft professional software (free download), commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.