Thermal imager, testo 871sDodavatel: Testo
TEST0560.8716EA 60030 CZKTEST0560.8716
Thermal imager, testo 871s
Testo 871s thermal imager together with our experienced professionals to enable you to work quickly and easily with professional thermal imaging technology. Generates error-free and objectively comparable infrared images using its handy functions. The IFOV warner, testo ɛ-Assist and testo ScaleAssist mean can avoid measurement errors and not only effortlessly achieve optimum setting of emissivity (ɛ) and reflected temperature (RTC) for building thermography, but also of colour scale. This combines high infrared resolution with professional measuring performance and easy handling. Its high-quality pixel detector, an integrated digital camera and, last but not least, the innovative functions are the features that impress. The testo Thermography App enables the testo 871s to offer smart thermography to meet professional requirements in industry and trade. The case supplied with the thermal imager means it can be conveniently transported.
- Great image quality: 43200 temperature measuring points for precise thermography. Infrared resolution of 240×180 pixels, extendible to 480×360 pixels via integrated SuperResolution Technology
- Geometric resolution (IFOV): 2,6 mrad, SuperResolution (IFOV): 1,6 mrad
- Visualize temperature differences from 0,08 °C (0,14 °F) (thermal sensitivity)
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth this means you can also wirelessly integrate the readings of the testo 605i thermohygrometer
- Built-in digital camera generates a real image in parallel to the thermal image
- Critical temperature conditions are directly displayed via automatic hot-cold spot recognition, mean point measurement, Delta T
- Pro software for image evaluation on the PC
- Communication with the testo Thermography App wireless module WLAN (EU, EFTA, USA, AUS, CDN, TR)
- Video streaming via wireless LAN with testo Thermography App
- 2G Vibration and display ligthing of bright/normal/dark
The testo 871s thermal imager communicates wirelessly via Wi-Fi with your mobile terminal devices. The testo Thermography App for iOS and Android offers you the possibility of writing and sending reports on site, as well as saving them online, and of using your smartphone or tablet as a second display or for remote control.
Delivers even more informative thermal images in combination with the compatible testo 605i thermohygrometer. The measurement results of the testo 605i can easily be transmitted via Bluetooth. Measure the air temperature and humidity with the testo 605i and easily detect locations at risk of developing mold using the special humidity palette in the thermal imager via the traffic light principle.
Detect leaks, pinpoint thermal bridges, discover structural defects, identify overheated connections or assess mold damage. The testo 871s thermal imager is ideal for applications in daily maintenance and installation work in trade and industry. Quick, simple and reliable for maintenance and detection of defects.
The testo ScaleAssist automatically ensures optimum setting of the thermal image scale, which means you generate objectively comparable and error-free thermal images, for example of the thermal insulation behaviour of buildings. Choice to save thermal images as JPEGs.
The IFOV warner means the distance from the measurement object / measurement spot size is determined and the measurement spot is shown on the thermal image – you therefore avoid measurement errors because the camera shows you exactly what you can measure.
Certifikace: Compliant to RED: 2014/53/EU; EMC: 2014/30/EU. Housing protection class IP 54.
Informace pro objednávání: Thermohygrometer testo 605i via Bluetooth and clamp meter testo 770-3 via Bluetooth for automatic measurement value transfer must be ordered separately
Informace o dodávce: testo 871s thermal imager with radio module for Bluetooth/Wi-Fi, USB cable, power supply, lithium-ion rechargeable battery, pro software IRSoft (free download), 3× testo ε-Markers, commissioning instructions, short instructions, calibration protocol and case.