Expression vectors, cypridina Luc vector for luciferase assays, Pierce™Dodavatel: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER16149EA 3530 CZKPIER16149 PIER16151 PIER16150
Expression vectors, cypridina Luc vector for luciferase assays, Pierce™
Vektory, plazmidy a knihovny
Cypridina Luc vectors contain a gene cloned from the marine ostracod, Cypridina noctiluca.
- Naturally-secreting Cypridina luciferase gene, optimised for high expression in mammalian systems
- Multiple cloning site (MCS) provides versatility for transfer of regulatory elements from one plasmid to another
- Transcription termination site (Ter), Lac operator (Lac O1), and transcriptional pause site (TPS) used to minimise background by reducing transcriptional read-through
- Both puromycin (Pur) and ampicillin (Amp) markers for drug selection in mammalian and bacterial cells respectively
- High-copy pUC bacterial DNA replication origin
pMCS-Cypridina Luc vector is a multiple cloning site plasmid designed to accept a promoter sequence for study of gene regulation using the naturally secreting Cypridina luciferase reporter.
pCMV-Cypridina vector has the luciferase gene under the CMV (Cytomegalovirus) promoter. Strong (CMV) constitutive promoters for co-transfection and normalisation.
pTK-Cypridina vector has the luciferase gene under the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) thymidine kinase (TK) promoter. Weak (TK) constitutive promoters for co-transfection and normalization.
The gene encodes a naturally-secreted bioluminescent Cypridina luciferase (62 kDa), which enables measurement of the reporter activity in media (for real-time assays) and in cell lysates.
Upozornení: For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.