Gaussia Luc vector for luciferase assays, expression vectors, Pierce™Dodavatel: Thermo Fisher Scientific
PIER16148EA 3650 CZKPIER16148 PIER16146
Gaussia Luc vector for luciferase assays, expression vectors, Pierce™
Vektory, plazmidy a knihovny
Gaussia Luc vectors contain a gene cloned from the copepod, Gaussia princeps. The gene encodes a naturally-secreted bioluminescent Gaussia luciferase (approx. 20 kDa), which enables measurement of the reporter activity in media (for real-time assays) and in cell lysates.
- Optimized for high expression in mammalian systems
- Multiple cloning site (MCS) provides versatility for transfer of regulatory elements from one plasmid to another
- Transcription termination site (Ter), Lac operator (Lac O1) and transcriptional pause site (TPS) used to minimize background by reducing transcriptional read-through
- Both puromycin (Pur) and ampicillin (Amp) markers for drug selection in mammalian and bacterial cells, respectively
- High-copy pUC bacterial DNA replication origin
pMCS-Gaussia Luc vector is a multiple cloning site plasmid designed to accept a promoter sequence for study of gene regulation using the naturally secreting Gaussia luciferase reporter.
pCMV-Gaussia Luc vector is a derivative of the pMCS-Gaussia Luc vector containing the Gaussia luciferase gene under the control of the CMV (Cytomegalovirus) promoter. Strong (CMV) constitutive promoters for co-transfection and normalization.
pTK-Gaussia Luc vector is a derivative of the pMCS-Gaussia Luc vector containing the Gaussia luciferase gene under the control of the Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) thymidine kinase (TK) promoter. Weak (TK) constitutive promoters for co-transfection and normalization.
Upozornení: For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.