ExoBrite™ CTB EV Staining Kits, BiotiumDodavatel: Biotium
- Optimally formulated CTB conjugates for staining EVs
- Designed for detection by flow cytometry
- Bright signal and low background
- Stain purified or bead-bound EVs
- Compatible with antibody co-staining
- Available in 4 colors
• ExoBrite™ CTB EV Stain
• ExoBrite™ Reconstitution Solution
• 1 vial of stain makes 100 uL of 500X staining solution
ExoBrite™ CTB EV Stains are optimally formulated fluorescent conjugates of cholera toxin subunit B (CTB), which binds to GM1 gangliosides that are commonly found on the surface of mammalian lipid rafts and EVs. The stains were designed to overcome some of the challenges of EV detection, particularly in flow cytometry. Some dyes used to stain EVs can form aggregates of a similar size as exosomes or EVs, thus confounding analysis. ExoBrite™ CTB EV Stains, however, were formulated to show little to no aggregation in flow cytometry, allowing EVs to be identified with bright and specific staining. Unlike hydrophobic membrane dyes, ExoBrite™ CTB EV Stains do not bind non-specifically to polystyrene beads, meaning that they can be used to stain bead-bound EVs.
EVs are often labeled with fluorescent antibodies targeting one or more of the tetraspanin proteins CD9, CD63, and CD81. ExoBrite™ CTB staining can be combined with antibody staining, for multi-parameter analysis.