Exhaust air monitor optional with ventilator: Easy ventilation and monitoring of the venting system for safety cabinets. A sensor monitors the air flow speed/stream and gives a visual or audible signal if the value drops below the set-point value. The complete exhaust monitoring unit is supplied pre-assembled (ready to plug in) and is placed directly on the cabinet. The set-point value for the air stream flow rate is preset in the factory and can be individually adjusted by the pressure difference socket. In addition to the volumetric flow rate the power supply is also monitored. The system includes two floating contacts (24 V/2 A) for signal transmission to an external control room. Internal storage accumulator supplies the monitoring systems for 4 hours in the event of a power failure, display with easy fault indication and enables permanent monitoring according to DIN EN 1946-7. The housing is made from powder-coated sheet steel, silver pearl glimmer.
Exhaust air monitor features: Memorises the last 50 error messages including date, time, type of error and change of menu.
– Modern LED display 'Blue Mode' with selection of language English, German or French
– Indicator for maintenance service interval
– ATEX-declaration of conformity in accordance with directive 94/9/EC and type certificate by TÜV Süd
Exhaust air monitor including the ventilator additional features: Exhaust air volumetric and suitable for every size of cabinet, electronically adjustable.
– Exhaust air monitor function can be switched off
– Ventilator according to DIN EN 14986
– Volumetric flow rate 0 to 72 m³/h (gradual)
– RPM of 0 to 2820 one per minute (stepwise)
Ventilation unit with ventilator: Easy ventilation of safety cabinets. The ventilation unit including the ventilator according to DIN EN 14986 is supplied preassembled (ready to plug in) and is placed directly on the cabinet. With ATEX-declaration of conformity in accordance with directive 94/9/EC and type certificate by TÜV Süd. The housing is made from powder-coated sheet steel, silver pearl glimmer.
Multistage filter warning system: Pressure difference monitoring adjustable. Filter elements and cover of filter monitored by microswitches.
Time function, up to the next service in accordance with DIN 12927 and EN 13463 filter change is necessary annually. Three-month check of the activated carbon filters by the user monitored through input protocol and time function.
– List of filterable substances
– Exhaust air volumetric for every size of cabinet electrically adjustable
– LED display 'Blue Mode' with selection of language English, German or French, warning system with fault indication of ventilator failure and electronic logging of the error messages
– Two floating contacts (24 V/2 A) for signal transmission
RPM: 0 to 2820 1/min (gradual, without resistance), flow rate: 0 to 37 m³/h
Fulfils the requirements of TRbF 20 Annex L, BGV A1, BGR 132 and TRBS 2153. Ventilator in accordance with DIN EN 14986. ATEX-declaration of conformity in accordance with directive 94/9/EC and type certificate by TÜV Süd. Fulfils the requirements of modern laboratories 'green labs' with highest flexibility of installation.
Radial ventilators: Extracting explosive atmospheres and gases which are hazardous to health. Housing with shaft seal from polypropylene (PP-FR) - fire retardant - manufactured using injection moulding process polypropylene, anti-clockwise impeller with scooped blades.
DIN EN 14986 suitable for universal use and ATEX-compliant.
The exhaust stream does not come into contact with the motor. An explosion-proof version is therefore only necessary within areas endangered by explosion. Generally all ventilators must be ATEX compliant.