Wash bottles, narrow neck, colour-coded, Nalgene®Dodavatel: Thermo Fisher Scientific
215-8144EA 1610 CZK215-8144 215-8141 215-8143 215-8142
Wash bottles, narrow neck, colour-coded, Nalgene®
High-quality squeeze bottles with colour-coded closures for easy identification.
- Colour-coded top allows coordination of reagents with industry storage codes
- Tip can be cut back to provide increased flow
- Tight fit of draw tube and closure prevents separation when squeezing bottle
- Flexible LDPE bottle provides soft, ergonomic squeeze
- Sputter-free, precision stream
- Bottle and carton are readily recyclable in most communities
- Manufactured from non-toxic materials
Nalgene® Colour-Coded LDPE wash bottles are made from lab quality low density polyethylene (LDPE) for dependably low leachables and chemical compatability with a wide range of lab reagents. Enjoy smooth, precise, sputter-free fluid dispensing with an ergonomic soft squeeze.
Ideal for rinsing tubes and lab apparatus, bringing volumetric flasks to final volume, and other precision rinsing and solution dispensing needs. The dispensing nozzle is moulded in one piece with the bottle closure, eliminating risk of separation when the bottle is squeezed. Cut back tip to increase flow.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...