Cytiva's Whatman 603G borosilicate glass fiber thimbles with inorganic binder are flexibly designed for use in a full range of commercially available Soxhlet apparatus systems.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 500 °C (932 °F)
- Manufactured with walls as thin as 1 to 1,5 mm
- Analysis of hot and acidic gases, including emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring
- Soxhlet extraction
- Analysis of pesticide residues
- Determination of oil/fat content of foods
- Analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes
- For temperatures up to 500 °C
Whatman standard glass extraction thimbles are available in a range of dimensions and wall thicknesses to suit your application.