This glove box is designed to create controlled oxygen and moisture atmospheres for working with products that are easily oxidized. The glove box features a one-piece moulded fibreglass liner, two 25 W fluorescent lights, and an optional pressure control module.
- Provides a leak-tight environment for work with contamination-sensitive materials
- Epoxy-coated aluminum double-grooved glove ports with neoprene gaskets
- Performance tested to maintain oxygen levels as low as 0,4 ppm and moisture levels as low as 2 ppm
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
Features for models with auto-pressure control only:
- Mutable, audible alarm that sounds when pressure/vacuum level is outside set limits
- LCD display of main chamber and transfer chamber pressure in inches of water, inches of mercury and mBar
- Three-position foot pedal (increase gas/fill, off, evacuate/decrease gas)
- Input/output port for optional AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier
Informace o dodávce: Delivery information: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 3/4, 762 mm length, Ø 203 mm), 208 - 230 V outlet and a cable with EU or UK-plug. For additional accessories suited to specific applications, please contact your local VWR customer service center.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied with a pair of neoprene gloves (size 9 3/4, 762 mm length, Ø 203 mm), 208 - 230 V outlet and a cable with EU or UK-plug. For additional accessories suited to specific applications, please contact your local Avantor customer service center.