Microplates, 96- and 384-well, UV Star®Dodavatel: Greiner bio-one
736-0153EA 35740 CZK736-0153 738-0513 736-0231 GREI655809_40
Microplates, 96- and 384-well, UV Star®
Mikrodestičky Mikrodestičky pro HTS
These microplates combine a unique process technology with a proprietary resin for superior UV transparency.
- Improved chemical resistance
- Free of detectable DNase, RNase, and human DNA
- Non pyrogenic
- Flat 135 µm film bottoms ensure exceptionally low backgrounds for more accurate measurements
- 100% transmittance at preferred wavelengths
- Innovative moulding technique eliminates possibility of film detachment
- Suitable for storage down to –80 °C; DMSO resistant
Standard PS microplates are only partially suitable for UV transmission measurements, as PS absorbs UV, especially in the short wavelength range (<320 nm). µClear® microplates with a thin film base have much lower background values and can be used up to 340 nm. µClear® process technology has been adapted to produce microplates that extend the transmission range up to 230 nm. For the determination of nucleic acid and protein concentrations at 260 nm or 280 nm without background interference, UV-Star® microplates are an ideal alternative to quartz glass plates or cuvettes.
Informace o dodávce: Supplied without lids.