These disposable, clear polystyrene tubes are best suited for procedures requiring high optical clarity, and thermal and chemical stability. Provide reliable containment of laboratory fluid samples.
- Dual position snap-cap prevents sample loss with ease of handling, heavier gauge walls, and unique construction provide a secure, positive seal
- Medical-style packaging materials
- Tube dimensions and volumes are approximate
- Widely used and referenced in laboratory protocols
- Sterile, nonpyrogenicity tested to less than 0,1 EU/ml (Cat. No. 352008 nonsterile)
Polyethylene snap-caps feature a unique, two-position fit: loose for aerobic culturing, tight for sealing. 1400 RCF rating (RCF claims refer to relative centrifugal force measured in g-force for materials with a specific gravity of 1,0, used in an appropriate rotor with correct cushion and safety precautions. Tubes used with organic solvents at temperatures below 0 °C may have lower RCF ratings).