This glove box provides a leak-tight environment for work with contamination-sensitive materials.
- One-piece molded, medium-density polyethylene shell; dry powder epoxy-coated steel superstructure.
- ¼" thick laminated safety glass viewing window, removable for loading equipment, with powder-coated steel frame and neoprene gasket
- Space-saving inner and outer transfer chamber doors that pivot upward, are counterbalanced and equipped with quick-latches
- Black, chemical-resistant phenolic core work surface sealed to the glove box floor
- Pressure relief valve that activates at pressure/vacuum above 6 inches or below -6 inches of water gauge
- Fluorescent lamp, 22 watts, with easy replacement from the top
Typical applications include procedures where low levels of oxygen or moisture are important, such as work with organometallics, alternative energy cells or hydrophilic chemicals.
Certifikace: Meets Class 1 atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen leak rates per ISO 10648-2 test method.