Specially treated mats that are ideal for absorbing highly concentrated corrosives like 98% sulphuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide.
- Absorbs the widest range of acids, caustics and unknown liquids - even those with high concentrations like 98% sulphuric acid and 30% sodium hydroxide
- Chemical-resistant mat won't degrade or cause a dangerous reaction upon contact with corrosive spills
- Eight layers of 100% PP are thermally bonded to make PIG mats exceptionally strong; they won't rip, tear or fray even when saturated
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier clean-up
- Highly absorbent, fine fibre construction won't leave behind liquids or fibre residue
The pink colour is easily distinguishable to assure workers that they have used the correct mat during a spill emergency. The flame resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat whilst on the job.
Available in light, medium, or heavy weight depending on the amount of liquid you need to absorb. The heavy weight construction is highly durable and absorbent for demanding tasks and large volume clean-ups.
Upozornení: To ensure effectiveness and your safety, we recommend that you conduct compatibility and absorption testing of your chemicals with PIG® HAZ-MAT products prior to purchase.