Q Sepharose Fast Flow is part of the Sepharose Fast Flow ion exchange platform, which has been the industrial standard for ion exchange chromatography during recent decades.
- Well-proven strong anion exchanger developed for industrial downstream processes
- Used extensively for capture and intermediate purification of a wide range of approved biopharmaceuticals
- The industry standard for ion exchange chromatography during recent decades
- High chemical stability allows for well proven CIP and sanitization protocols
- The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix ensures low levels of non-specific binding leading to low levels of host cell-derived impurities in the elution pool
- Stable to all commonly used aqueous buffers:1 M NaOH, 8 M urea, 8 M guanidine hydrochloride, 70% ethanol
It is composed of crosslinked 6% agarose beads, with quaternary ammonium (Q) strong anion exchange groups. Q Sepharose Fast Flow has high chemical stability, allowing well proven cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sanitization protocols. Scale-up with Q Sepharose Fast Flow is straight forward and the medium is available in a range of pre-packed process development tools. As member of the BioProcess media range, Q Sepharose Fast Flow meets industrial demands with security of supply and comprehensive technical and regulatory support.