These PuriCare Open Access Transfer Station offer utmost efficiency for cage changing operations. Open access on two sides provides ample workspace for one or two operators to transfer animals from dirty cages to clean ones. This enclosure provides personnel, animal and environmental protection. HEPA-filtered vertical airflow provides Class 100 clean air in the work area to protect the animals from cross-contamination. At the same time, room air is drawn into grilles located on the work surface directly below the sash openings to ensure containment and protect the operator from allergens. All contaminated air inside the enclosure is filtered so that particulate-free air is exhausted back into the room, protecting the environment.
- Electric hydraulic lift for infinite height adjustment from 36,5 to 47" with the push of a button
- Two push/pull bars on the right hand side to facilitate transport
- Recessed and angled sashes for closer viewing without glare
- Economical, disposable upper and lower prefilters
- Two 32-watt fluorescent lights and two easy-to-read, ADA-compliant Minihelic pressure gauges
Single pass airflow design with no recirculation through the enclosure helps prevent heat stress and odour build up.
Construction: Work surface made of stainless steel 304, exterior is durable glacier white and slate gray epoxy-coated steel.