"Hamouflage" pattern hides grime so mat always looks clean. Scuff-resistant top layer stands up to foot traffic in aisles and walkways.
- Exclusive "hamouflage" top layer saves on product and disposal costs; absorbed grime is invisible, so you'll leave mat in place longer and save money
- Fast-wicking "diaper action" transfers liquids from the top layer into the absorbent inner layers; spills disappear in seconds
- Tough, spunbond top layer stands up to heavy foot traffic; won't rip, tear, fray or create a trip hazard, even when saturated
- Under the Ham-O top layer is the proven eight-layer, 100% polypropylene construction
- Exclusive dimple pattern speeds wicking of liquid throughout mat for faster, easier cleanup
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Flame-resistant material won't burn immediately like cellulose mats; melts when exposed to high heat whilst on the job
They can be wrung out and incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending. The heavy-weight construction delivers greater durability and absorbency for demanding tasks and large-volume cleanups. Rolls are ideal for walkways and large areas to soak up leaks and overspray.