Cooled incubators, ICP seriesDodavatel: Memmert
390-0613EA 178620 CZK390-0613 390-0614 390-0615 390-0617
Cooled incubators, ICP series
Inkubátory Inkubátory chlazené
The range of cooled incubators have a temperature range from below zero up to 60 °C, units ensure rapid and precise heating up and cooling down times without energy intensive power bursts. All models have stainless steel inner chamber and housing, ensuring long working life and easy cleaning. These compressor cooled incubators have an integrated data logger and digital timer which is adjustable from one minute to 99 days and 23 hours.
- TwinDISPLAY models, ideal for complex ramping processes:
- Intuitive, user friendly ovens with 2 TFT displays. ControlCOCKPIT parameters: Temperature (Celsius or Fahrenheit), fan speed, programme time, time zones and daylight-saving time. ControlCOCKPIT with USB port
- Two PT100 sensors in a 4-wire circuit for mutual monitoring, taking over functions in case of an error
- Logged protocol data is displayed on the ControlCOCKPIT (max 10 000 values correspond to approx. 1 week)
- Ethernet interface for reading out the protocol log and for uploading and implementing programs and for online logging
- Multiple over-temperature protection with audible and visual alarm: Electronic temperature monitoring TWW safety device Class 3.3 or TWB safety device Class 2 adjustable on display (independent adjustable over temperature, which protects the samples and the incubator) and mechanical temperature limiter TB (protection Class 1) acc. to DIN 12 880. AutoSAFETY automatically adjusts to the set value within a freely adjustable tolerance range. Setting individual min/max values for over- or under-temperature
All models feature the intuitive control and logging software, AtmoCONTROL, which uses drag and drop symbols to input values. The software allows online monitoring of up to 32 connected appliances and can send an automatic alarm message to one or several e-mail addresses. Complex ramping processes can be programmed quickly and easily. The SetpointWAIT function ensures the process time does not start before the set temperature is reached. This feature can also be used with additional, freely positionable PT100 sensors, so that the process time starts when the set temperature is reached at all measuring points.
Informace pro objednávání: Supplied without grids or shelves, please order required shelves, stainless steel grids or trays separately. For all chamber volumes a minimum of 2 shelves or grids must be ordered in addition. Range of accessories and factory fitted options such as access ports, interior sockets and lighting are available on request. Please contact Avantor for further details prior to ordering as these can not be retro-fitted.
Upozornení: Více informací o rozsahu nabídky polic naleznete na našich stránkách vwr.com nebo u svého obchodního zástupce společnosti Avantor International.
Avantor is a vertically integrated, global supplier of discovery-to-delivery solutions for...