The VWR® PCR thermal cycler XT96 combines industry-inspired innovation with the reliable quality of German manufacturing – housing both in a compact, low noise ventilation design that fits on virtually any bench top. For optimising PCR's, the XT96 is also available with a gradient function.
The VWR® PCR thermal cycler XT96 offers a powerful, yet easy to use software interface, as well as a host of other innovative features.
- Flexible lid: Heated lid automatically adjusts to fit every PCR tube, creating pressure that prevents sample evaporation, to ensure reproducible results in every run
- Innovative block design with reduced mass allows highest temperature uniformity, and heating and cooling rates of up to max. 4 °C/s
- Precise temperature control for shortest run times, without over- and under-shoots, for best PCR results
- Gradient function (optional): Eight advanced control circuits and Peltier elements, providing an almost-linear gradient – ideal for PCR optimisation
- Sharp, clear 7’’ TFT display, combined with intuitive software, simplifies use and suits all user expectations
- Intuitive programming: PCR-Wizard for convenient three-step, two-step, and gradient PCR programming
- Quick set-up: Select one of the ‘Recently used methods’ to accelerate your PCR run
- Data control: Up to 2× USB, 1× Ethernet (MS Windows®, Linux), remote control and monitoring of instruments via PC software, MP3 signal tones, and master/slave control
- System tools at the touch of a button: Graphical or tabular programming, 'Global Program Ramp', 'Tube Control', online help, 'Quick start' function and 'Power Fail Denaturation' for auto-restart after power failure
Certifikace: Manufactured in Germany according to ISO 9001, calibrated and maintained according to NIST standards, and backed by 30 years of cycler technology expertise and experience.
Informace o dodávce: All XT thermal cyclers include simple to use PC software for remote control and monitoring of instruments, as well as for creating PCR protocols on a PC.